9/16/2008

功夫熊貓真好笑 (已經愛熊貓愛到失控而且也不愛喝酒的王茉莉 題)


FUCKIN' LONG TIME



It's been a fuckin' long time that haven't write anything on my blog. I've already worked in Shanghai for 5 months. Due to China's internet protection policy, they block many many urls and entries... so i can't get access to sign in my acccout.... = =

Dream Core is a marketing consulting company which belongs to my sista, Yen. They invite me to manage their basic identity and website. I start to design on early July. and then finish the logo in 5 days... The logo comes from capital D and C. I used curve letter makes it look more modern like. And then combined D & C to one sign, which looks like your thumb (means good or applaud ppl) or looks like OK fingers (means no problem or trust). It matches their basic concept - reliable, professional and other keywords presenting consulting company...

I gonna going back Taipei tomorrow. Can't wait to see my bros & sistas la!!!! I love y'all~~


*Dream Core --- standard identity


*Dream Core --- drafts

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

超久沒聯絡!!你最近好嗎?
我在你的MSN留了言
如果你有空再回我吧!!
希望你過的好~~