10/11/2007

阿勇是不會給阿毛可以侵犯到他的機會 ( 天旋地轉選到龍捲風II的飯菌捐 題 )


F  U  C  K


That's the only word now I wanna say...

Today, I searched some quotes about coffee. And this one, Peter Altenberg, was a writer and poet from Vienna, Austria. He had spent part of his life dedicating to literary and coffee. Even he died in Café Central which was the most famous café in Vienna. What a coffee dude... Here is his quote!!

"Wenn der Altenberg nicht im Kaffeehaus ist, ist er am Weg dorthin. "

It's means "If I ain't at home, I am in the cafe. If I ain't in the cafe, I'm on my way to.
( 如果我不在家,就是在咖啡館;如果不是在咖啡館,就是在往咖啡館的路上 )
That's good, aaaaaaiiight??

And...this is the reason I looked for the cafe shits. Click here for the proposal link! Cloud Gate Café


*Cloud Gate Café - proposal big background image

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hisai~~
this is tsee
no english!! ok~
shit
i dont understand what are u talkin about!